Topic says it all. At least this particular problem w. a new "Android is loading" message for thirty seconds.

There's several things that don't work anymore, and new things that I wished would go away, and now my s7 is hot all the time, especially when charging via wireless.

Every time I accidentally touch the screen, all hell breaks loose: apps launching; the app I'm using disappearing & several tabs for other apps appearing all the time; and constant warning messages. What a hassle! Wish I had my old phone back.

Any suggestions?
    04-25-2017 08:18 PM
    First thing I would do is factory reset...
    04-25-2017 08:32 PM
    Topic says it all. At least this particular problem w. a new "Android is loading" message for thirty seconds.

There's several things that don't work anymore, and new things that I wished would go away, and now my s7 is hot all the time, especially when charging via wireless.

Every time I accidentally touch the screen, all hell breaks loose: apps launching; the app I'm using disappearing & several tabs for other apps appearing all the time; and constant warning messages. What a hassle! Wish I had my old phone back.

Any suggestions?
    You could always go back... Download the firmware for your device from www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and download Odin3 for the pc. You will also need to install Samsung Universal USB drivers and turn on usb debugging in the developer options. If you don't have these go to Settings/About Phone/ and tap on build number about 8 times.

Then put the device in download mode and open Odin. You should see a blue block with a comm number representing your device in the top left corner. If not you don't have the correct drivers installed.

Load the firmware into the AP/PDA slot (depending on which Odin you have) and hit start. When finished the phone should be back on your desired OS.
    04-25-2017 08:44 PM
    Well, I'm not a programmer. So, how do I do a factory reset? Will that create other problems? Thanks.
    04-25-2017 10:58 PM