When using LinkedIn Job Search app, I select a specific job to which I want to apply via the Easy Apply button. It redirects me to a place in which I can input my email, phone number, and upload a resume, when I try to upload it I have, as folder options: Recent, Google Drive, and Downloads. When I select "Downloads", I see that there are a lot of files, many of them do not exist anymore on my phone, but for some reason those names linger in the system. Some of them are files that I do not want to see anymore, so it is important for me to delete the register of them. I have already talked to Samsung support via phone and they tell me that I need to factory default my phone, which does not seem a very good option for me. Since the app gets this file names of ghost files, there should be a place from where this app gets them. Does anyone know how to access this registry or whatever it is to delete this names? I´ve already delete the cache of all the apps, wiped out the cache partition an still the same issue.
    Hope you can help me with this, it is driving me nuts.
    04-27-2017 01:58 PM