installed ROM through TWRP but keeps booting into recovery mode each time i try to boot it up?

A

AC Question

I've got a lenovo zuk z2 which i rooted and installed TWRP recovery. I then installed the CItrus ROM however, when i went to factory reset the phone it might have got rid of the whole ROM so it went into recovery and i decided to to try to flash the ROM again as i still had to zip file in the storage of the phone. when i went to flash it it flashes as normal but when i go to boot the phone up it keeps going into recovery mode as if nothing has been flashed. Can someone please help me out to solve this problem???

thanks

jeffhaskins

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I've got a lenovo zuk z2 which i rooted and installed TWRP recovery. I then installed the CItrus ROM however, when i went to factory reset the phone it might have got rid of the whole ROM so it went into recovery and i decided to to try to flash the ROM again as i still had to zip file in the storage of the phone. when i went to flash it it flashes as normal but when i go to boot the phone up it keeps going into recovery mode as if nothing has been flashed. Can someone please help me out to solve this problem???

thanks
Extract the updater script from the zip file and see if there is a "getvar" line at the top. If it is there, it is calling on the build.prop to check to make sure you have the correct device for the ROM. If you wiped your system you won't have a build.prop for it to check.

cosmicaero

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Extract the updater script from the zip file and see if there is a "getvar" line at the top. If it is there, it is calling on the build.prop to check to make sure you have the correct device for the ROM. If you wiped your system you won't have a build.prop for it to check.

It's the same ROM which i used the first time when i installed it which worked. I even tried to restore a backup i made on the recovery who didn't work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12