hi.

i set some alarms and reminders (alarms through the default alarm app and reminders through the default calendar app).

when they ring, they ring like forever. indefinitely.
    i used to have al optimus l5 lg and when they rang they stopped after a few rings. on s7 i can keep it like the whole day and it just keeps ringing. i dont think this is normal
    04-28-2017 01:36 AM
    How to set, edit and manage Alarm Clock on Samsung Galaxy S7:

The Galaxy S7 Alarm clock does a great job to wake you up or remind you of important events. You can also use the clock as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run. The alarm clock on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge has a great snooze feature that is great to have especially if the hotel you’re staying at while traveling doesn’t have an alarm clock. To create a new alarm touch Apps > Clock > Create. Set the options below to your desired settings.

Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
    Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
    Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
    Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
    Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
    Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
    Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
    04-28-2017 01:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accessibility and see if Notification Reminders is turned on.
    04-28-2017 01:51 AM