problems with bluetooth on moto z force with amsung gear s3 frontier connected

A

AC Question

i have a Moto Z Force and a Samsung Gear s3 Frontier. i love the gear it has*a lot of features to offer. i switched from a samsung phone to this motorola. I now have the problem where it wont allow me to connect to multiple devices at the same time when the gear is connected. which kinda defeats the purpose of bluetooth and having the watch. it will not connect automatically, if i force it to connect to say a car stereo it disconnects from the gear. if i force it connect back to the gear then calls and notifications dont come through the car stereo (uconnect in a ram). it also does*the same*with*other bluetooth devices as well.*When i try for a software update everything says its up to date on the watch and the phone. i never had these problems with a samsung phone. i called motorola their soluton was do a factory reset, which i did and no change. i called verizon they told me the same, i refused to do it since i already did that the day before. They sent me a used phone to replace my brand new one, which really ticked me off, and it also did not work. i called samsung and they dont care because its not a samsung phone. im hoping one of you guys have the same problem and found a solution. otherwise im going to look into getting rid of the motorola and go back to samsung.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781