Anyone using Beats Solo 3 on a S7?

A

AC Question

I'm planning to buy a pair and see a alot of people saying they wont connect or sounds bad with Samsung s7/edge..

Does anyone have no problems at all or should you not buy Beats solo 3 in general for android?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
In my opinion, don't buy Beats. I had terrible experiences with four different types of their headphones.They were over priced before Apple bought the company. Don't get me wrong, they sound great, but the build quality is horrendous. I went through 4 pairs (with a replacement warranty) in five months, and I take excellent care of my headphones/earbuds. I'm using the yurbuds Leap Wireless earbuds. I've always loved the companys products, and their proprietary "locking" ear pieces are the best I've ever used. They go between $20-40 on eBay.

PauloPImenta

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Solo3 with my S7 since Christmas and very happy with it. Not a single problem so far. Test it yourself and make your own mind by yourself. The battery on Solo3 is just amazing!

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Been using Beats Solo 2 since I bought my s7 edge this time last year and with several phones after and my s8 Plus now. They're not the best headphones out there for the money but they've been flawless for me and look and feel as good and new as the day I bought them. The thing I notice now and with my s7's I had is what an improvement setting up Adapt Sound makes to the sound quality with them as they're customised to your own ears that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz