Friday night I posted to Facebook. When I finished my phone was on 5%. I plugged in my phone to charge for just a couple minutes when my daughter needed the box I was using. I went to bed and woke up a few hours later to see that my phone had died. I got the box back because my daughter's phone was done charging. I plugged mine in and it beeped and showed it was charging. I went back to sleep. A couple hours later I woke up and pressed my home button to see the time forgetting that I had not turned it on. The green battery popped up and said 67%. I pressed the power button to turn it on. I closed my eyes when I did that and noticed the phone did not beep or vibrate to let me know it was powering up. I opened my eyes and noticed that absolutely nothing was on, on the phone. It didn't even show a light to show it was still charging... I haven't been able to get it to do anything since then... Any ideas??
    05-01-2017 03:21 PM
    You may have killed the battery, lithium batteries don't cope with full discharges. Having zero power to the electronics harms the device as some of the memory functions etc rely on a minuscule current to keep them up as it were...
    Lesson : never let battery get under 20%!
    Cure: you may be lucky.. Take it to Samsung place, they can replace battery and maybe get some life out of the device.. Depending on damage done ("if any), they may have to reflash firmware for you....
    05-01-2017 11:45 PM