The Back and Recent Apps button on my phone are not working, nor are they lit. It is not charging and when I attempted to back it up on my PC it wouldn't get detected. The phone also lags very badly and it displays the wrong amount of battery. The flash states that the phone is too cold to turn on, even though it feels fine.
    This all suddenly happened a couple hours ago while I was in school - I did not drop it and I only exposed it to water after all these symptoms occurred. Among that, the Samsung case that induces a specific state when it closes (I don't know what that case is called) makes the phone into that same state even when I don't close the case, just when I put it on.
    I highly doubt that I got a virus too since I'm sure I did not click any suspicious links on any suspicious (you know what I mean) websites.
    Please help. I am trying to refrain from going to the support centre because my parents are at a bad financial situation and I don't want them to worry. Thanks.
    05-02-2017 04:36 AM
    That should be a warranty job... Not sure about the water thing tho...
    05-02-2017 04:57 AM
    Hi I'm the OP of the question, I made an account to add to it. My warranty is probably already void because the screen dropped and cracked once a few months ago. I just need to know why it's not charging. Right now its plugged in but it isn't even hot due to the charging. Please help.
    05-02-2017 05:08 AM