Boost headphone sound quality on Asus pegasus 2plus?

Sytosis

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I have recently changed from the redmi note 2 to an Asus Pegasus two plus and one thing I realized was that the sound quality while wearing headphones were much worse. I then realized that the redmi note 2 had a sound enhancer where I just had to select the type of headphone I had(in ear) and the quality would improve. I would like to replicate this on my new phone, and I have messed around the equalizer to no avail. Help!

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I have recently changed from the redmi note 2 to an Asus Pegasus two plus and one thing I realized was that the sound quality while wearing headphones were much worse. I then realized that the redmi note 2 had a sound enhancer where I just had to select the type of headphone I had(in ear) and the quality would improve. I would like to replicate this on my new phone, and I have messed around the equalizer to no avail. Help!
Take a look at my Advanced Volume Sliders guide, it should be able to help you so long as there's nothing wrong with your hardware.

Sytosis

May 3, 2017
Visit site
Take a look at my Advanced Volume Sliders guide, it should be able to help you so long as there's nothing wrong with your hardware.

It's not that the sound volume is bad. I meant that the sound quality is around Average but when i listen to music on my redmi note 2 with the mi sound enhancer activated, it makes the sound much more lively and seemed to be of higher quality and would like to replicate that on my new phone instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois