phone start up error...

A

AC Question

when i am starting up my phone....it is producing error....like.......launcher3 has stopped....unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped......unfortunately the process com.android.media has stopped....and some apps are stopped.....what should i do...??...............and also how can i get the data(locked or unlocked) from this phone ??.....some very important data is there

Sathu777

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Have you made any changes to your phone recently?
The symptoms you describe,I had a similar situation when i had rebooted from a corrupt OS.
If you have tried to install a new Rom maybe try reinstalling it or updating the recovery beforehand.

It is most likely that your data is backed up on your google account,the types of data that will be backed up will include:

App data, Calendar, Chrome, Contacts, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Fit, Google Play Movies, TV and Music, People details, Picasa Web Albums.

Can you give us more details such as what you had done before seeing this error.

lalit5800

May 7, 2017
Visit site
I did not install ROM....i did nothing.....i kept it on charger and after sometime when i saw my phone ....it did not display anything then i reboot it and it started showing error msgs mentioned above.....my phone is nitro canvas A311

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000