Hello,

I'm really hoping someone can help me! My daughter's Galaxy Tab A is not connecting to our home wi-fi. We haven't had an issue before, but 2 days ago the connection randomly dropped out, and we are unable to reconnect.
    So SSID does not appear on list of available networks, tried typing it in also. My neighbours networks appear, and i'm able to connect to my phone's hotspot with no problems.

I've reset the router, reset tablet to factory settings. Contacted our Internet provider, who had us change the channel. Contacted Samsung, who weren't able to help at all. They said i had already done everything they could suggest. It's still covered under manufacturer's warranty, and could be sent away, though I'm not sure how they would be able to find/fix problem when its only occuring with our home network.
    My husband also took it into the place we bought it from, the tech guy changed the time and date but that wasn't it either.....

I'm really desperate for a solution, as my daughter's really counting on me to fix it, she's only had it for 5 months. Please and thank you
    05-07-2017 08:57 AM
    Try "FRITZ!App WLAN". It has some seemingly good wifi diagnostics. I can't say how good it really is, but it is free. There are graphs for signal strengths of what it sees, but again, I couldn't say if it looks itself for all wifi, or if it looks only at my Tab A list.
    05-08-2017 04:33 AM