i am going through cable one, my computer works with the internet just fine. My girlfriend and my phone will not connect to the wifi saying it is an incorrect password, i've tried rebooting resetting to factory settings tried updating the modem/router, i have netgear n300 router and netgear i'm not sure what modem. I know for a fact that it is in fact the correct password. I've tried using the wps button and it says it's even connected but it's not giving me any internet through it, please help. and by the way i couldn't get the router to update even though i tried using the netgear genie to do so
    05-07-2017 11:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you create a unique SSID for your network, or did you leave it as the default (like "Netgear")? Make sure you create a unique name, because sometimes a device can get confused if you've logged into a different network with the same SSID.

Also, make sure that the security settings are appropriate for the router. Make sure it's set to WPA2-PSK/AES.

See this guide for more ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    05-08-2017 10:14 PM