ok guys and gals i just busted my zte avid's screen... bummed out i was using it for an mp3 bluetooth player... one thing is i got stuff on it i want to get off it. the rest is on the sd card. my qualm is tough. do i get a new zte avid for 13 buck or find another phone on ebay around 4 to 4.2 inches. the one thing is the zte avid has srs; a sound enhancer. and i was wondering if i could outdo the sound produced from it if i got a different phone...

if you think so send me some phone suggestions as the zte avid has a poor screen and an odd 768mb ram...

i am looking for android 4 and up so i can use it with my POWER AMP app
    needs at least 1 gb of ram
    an sd card slot
    and a good sound over bluetooth

the zte is only a few notches below my lg g4 on my jam rewind for sound quality so see what you can come up with...
    i just hated the zte avid's poor bluetooth range, but 13 bucks i can not complain as a replacement

also suggestions on getting the data off the phone i got some writings i saved to the notepad and a lot of websites
    05-07-2017 12:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html
    05-08-2017 11:11 PM