So I had just recorded a video, and then I noticed a notification - saying something like: share this video with xxxxxx (It was a name of a camping site I was staying at)

So any idea why I got a notification suggesting to share a video? I didnt try to share they video beforehand. Could it have something to do with my google account? - Like it had registered where I was, and it wanted to share online for others to see, that might wanted to go to the camping site?

I dismissed the notification and went straight to my gallery and deleted the video.
    Its really annoying me, I have no clue if it was sent or shared online. I checked all google photos, google sharing etc. social media, emails but no sign of me sending the video.

Can anybody help me out here, so I can get some clarification
    05-10-2017 09:51 AM
    Google knows your location due to your settings. If you didn't click to share and follow through, it wasn't shared anywhere.
    05-10-2017 11:04 AM
    Thanks for the answer - so you think it might have been google asking me to share? - You dont think its odd I get a notification suggesting to share my video?
    05-10-2017 11:15 AM