Where do I access clipboardm

A

AC Question

Whenever I try to save any kind of link from Google or my email. I can't ever find it why is why does everything go to clipboard when you can't even access it. Is there another option for saving links besides clipboard? Something that can be easily accessed through an app on my home screen?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The default clipboard for android holds only one item, a new item replaces the old item.
Long-press an empty text space and you should get a popup menu with "cut", "copy", "paste" commands.
Since the clipboard holds only one item, there is no need for an app.

Some phone makers add a multi-item clipboard service to their phones. LG does this; Samsung used to do this.
You can also download third-party services and apps that do this.
With multi-item clipboards, you do get a clipboard viewing app. Long press will often display an option to launch the app.

Alicia Leontiona

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I have a very usefull way of accessing my clipboard!

(Instructions)
-Go to your built in apps on your phone.
-Find Quick Memos+, Memos, Notes, etc.(what you generally use, doesn't really matter which one)
-Click add Memo, or Note.
- Type in something random(doesn't matter what, it will be deleted later)
- Hold down a word and expand all of what you wrote, or double tap what you wrote.
- Press copy

Once you copy, and it saves to your clipboard, the clipboard goes away farely quickly, but once the clipboard leaves your screen there is about a 3 to 4 second opportunity!! There will be a small grey arrow, where your clipboard just was.

- Click the grey arrow
- Press down the information you need to paste
- Your information will paste onto the page and, there you go!!

Now you can just save your info, right there in your Memos, or you can click the 3 dots on the top right of your screen and it gives you the option to share & save.

I usually save my information to My Drive, but I have also send myself an email too.
Sending yourself an email of your information is the best choice if your information has Open Link Sites.
Also saving your information to your Drive helps, is if your information has Download Links.
Once your information is in your Drive you can move it to, your documents, folders, downloads, etc.

Well that's pretty much it, I hope this is helpful to anyone!! And feel free to ask me questions about the info above!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz