How do I make the beeping stop on my galaxy note 4

A

AC Question

My Galaxy Note 4 is having the problem where the minute minder beep seems to have turned outselling on but none off the fixes listed on this site work because the menu choices like 'my device' do not exist! When I go to settings there is no menu for 'my device' therefore i cannot choose 'call' followed by 'call alerts' or 'call status tones'. So, additionally, I cannot select off deselect 'Minute minder", and "Call end tone"

I expect that these instructions may work for a galaxy s4 but they do not work for the galaxy note 4. I am at my wits end is there anyone that can provide a solution that works for the galaxy note 4 to shut off the minute minder that i never turned on in the first place.

I even went so far as to contact galaxy maker samsung and spoke to a man who does not speak english as a first language and therefore he could not understand that the menus he wanted me to click on do not exist.

When i contacted my cellular service provider they suggested that i do a factory reset which which would lose all of my important data because not all of that data CAN be stored in the cloud and even if it could it may NOT be able to be retrieved later for any number of reasons this is not an acceptable situation or answer, and when be arsed to be transferred to a supervisor or a next level technician i was told 'no'.

Please is there anyone out there who can help me with this situation the beeping is driving me insane in make me not want to use the voice calling feature on my phone. I have exhaustively searched the user manual, and every other resource I could think of, even going in person to the local store for my cell service provider, none of which was any help.

The phone is a samsung galaxy note 4 model number

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number? You didn't include that in your last line. Do you know if this phone was originally from a specific carrier, or was it purchased unlocked?