Oh come on, my google play is driving me hell outta crazy! I've done so many thing which I can! Set date n time, clear caches, reset phone, Change IP addresses, host file thing! ( my device isn't rooted), but nothing happened and it still says can't establish a reliable connection to the server! If anyone can help me, please I'm begging you man, I want to fix this asap.
    05-12-2017 12:25 AM
    Which phone?
    Which version of android?
    Which carrier?

Are you using wifi or mobile data?
    What happens if you switch to the other one?
    05-12-2017 03:52 PM
    Which phone?
    Which version of android?
    Which carrier?

Are you using wifi or mobile data?
    What happens if you switch to the other one?
    I use Celkon 4G tab8
    And its 5.1 lollipop version!
    I use mobile data, and sometimes WiFi too
    I tried with both of them to connect to it, but it didn't work
    So any suggestions bud?
    05-13-2017 06:48 AM
    Is it only Google Play you cannot connect to? Do you have a connection otherwise?
    Try going to Apps - All, then clear Data and Cache, Uninstall Updates in 3 apps: Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Download Manager. If the device is on your Google account it will shortly ask to update these again, or go to Play Store - My Apps.

Have a look in Google Dashboard and check your device is there:
    https://myaccount.google.com/dashboard
    I can't connect to google play store and I can't add google account in the settings, I tried going to all apps but I got nothing' and I checkked the dashboard and I can see my device
    05-13-2017 11:29 PM
    Sorry for the delay and thanks for registering. There's usually missing information on queries like this.
    Did you have the device from new or was there a previous account.
    Did you have to install Play Store or did it come included with the device. (some devices don't have Google apps).
    If you have your one Google/ Gmail account on the device, you can get email? You can tap Accounts - Google - your account name - sync settings and Remove this account Account via the overfow menu / 3 dot menu there.
    can you log in to your Google account on a pc (Chrome browser is best) and go to to your Play Store and install apps from there?
    Do you have Maps and Chrome on your device linked to your Google account for example, they don't log in to your account by default. (I just had a loan of a reset company Samsung). how about Calendar, Photos.
    try logging in to your account on a pc.
    It's possible doing a factory reset via the Settings will rectify it, but you will lose any personal data if you don't back it up (Drive / backup and restore Settings). it sounds like it is fairly new to you anyway
    let us know if you have any success, and Welcome to Android Central.

-----------
    Added on Edit:
    On reading your original post again, if you get sync errors or can't connect to server it could be a device issue, but i'm not familiar with this. if you have a Sync button, or go to Settings - Accounts - Google - account name/address - Sync, and don't see Sync error there when you Sync all (at the bottom) then i don't know why you have a connection otherwise.
    Someone else, or another thread in General Help and How To, may help.

Maniac Joe is better at this, and he was trying to get the correct information. No one here is psychic. i answered your late reply and hijacked this when he was offline.
    Man, as I said earlier, I cannot connect to google, cause it shows a error message like there is no reliable connection! What do I do??!!.....Actually I didn't understand which you've answered
    05-16-2017 02:55 AM
    I have a samsung s4 and i cant download anything and theres no app store
    05-16-2017 06:05 AM
    05-16-2017 12:36 PM