Hi All,

So basically i wish to mirror my tablet screen onto a TV or Projector (i have both available) while visiting another country. I plan to download content in the UK then when i go abroad i want to watch this on my tablet but not connect to wifi or internet!

The obvious route is MHL cable i have a Tabpro 10.1 2014 model. So it has MHL but so many reviews state problems with this. Including the TV / Proj not being MHL ready. And if i cant get the right cable i wondered if there is a way to do this minus the cable.

I have at my disposal - Galaxy Tabpro 10.1. A non smart TV. A Pico projector. chromecast (not the new version) and firestick !

Surely somehow i can use one to screen mirror and play my netflix programmes ! Everything i have ready requires a network or internet?

Thanks in advance!
    05-12-2017 11:53 AM
    1. The TV is never MHL-ready, it's HDMI-ready.
    2. With Samsung, you need the MHL adapter for that model phone or tablet - they keep changing the pinout on the microUSB connector.
    3. Also consider the video format - you can't mirror NTSC (or ATSC) TV to a PAL system.
    4. Adapters require a wifi connection to the internet - that's how they're designed.
    05-12-2017 01:00 PM