Its been 2 months that i suffer from my note 4 battery
    It takes roughly 7 hr to full charger using high speed charge option with the original charge and the battery looks fine
    My note is running andriod 6.0.1
    In this months there was 3 updates all of them have been there for a better performance for the battery .. but the obesit has been accrued
    After those updates my mobile doesn't stand 5 hr on wake up
    And 3 hr in using mode either surfing or streaming
    As for numbers ...
    The mobile takes 7 hr charging
    3 hr in using
    And the bottle nek that when it has ~35 it cames down to the ground in a instant in front of my eyes it starts to drain until 19% and the the mobile turns of
    So my question is ..
    Does samsung or andriod in general want consumer to buy newer phones so they release updates that affect the battery to enforce us to buy a new one instad of carrying a bulky power bank
    Or
    The mobile it self has a expire date for its operating capacity ? :/
    And
    Would it make a different if i rooted my mobile and i downgrade it ?
    05-15-2017 08:36 AM
    Sounds like you may need a new battery.
    05-15-2017 10:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How old is that battery? Batteries don't last forever -- their ability to hold a charge will gradually deteriorate over time, and the rate at which this happens depends on numerous factors, including your charging habits. If you habitually let the battery drop to zero or near-zero, that significantly decreases the battery's overall lifespan. It's generally recommended to start recharging once the battery hits 30-40%.

So to answer your question -- no, this isn't some conspiracy on Samsung's or Google's part. Sometimes, a system update can cause increased battery usage, but this wouldn't cause the battery to charge up slowly -- that sounds much more like a failing battery.
    05-15-2017 10:25 AM