Nexus 7 been getting slower every update

A

AC Question

Nexus 7 been getting slower every update. Every boot up is slow. every app takes minutes to load. By the time it does move 2 or 3 "taps" have buffered & try to execute. I close all but one app, usually chrome or youtube. They often give the message "do I want to wait or close"
I tried two two different factory resets, neither help.
I have not wanted to try rooting it, but if that will get it to run at a normal speed,
Then I don't mind cus it pretty useless in it's present condition.
any advice on the best way to root the tablet? I just using it to store camping and first aid/ CPR info. most is in kindle format or .PDF.

If I can get it to run properly I would also get a small solar charger for it.
any suggestions on a good solar panel. Hopefully it not too much bigger than
the tablet.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 7 been getting slower every update. Every boot up is slow. every app takes minutes to load. By the time it does move 2 or 3 "taps" have buffered & try to execute. I close all but one app, usually chrome or youtube. They often give the message "do I want to wait or close"
I tried two two different factory resets, neither help.
I have not wanted to try rooting it, but if that will get it to run at a normal speed,
Then I don't mind cus it pretty useless in it's present condition.
any advice on the best way to root the tablet? I just using it to store camping and first aid/ CPR info. most is in kindle format or .PDF.

If I can get it to run properly I would also get a small solar charger for it.
any suggestions on a good solar panel. Hopefully it not too much bigger than
the tablet.
Personally I have had the same problem!

I did a Factory Reset to see if that helps, but so far it hasn't helped. Personally I am not sure if anything would help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34