Everytime I place my phone SD card inside my sandisk MP3 player it freezes and will not play any on the songs that's on the disk and all the songs are mp3..
    05-16-2017 02:13 AM
    Did you previously format your microSD card as adoptable or as removable? If adoptable, stop removing that card from your phone. Once it's adoptable the card is essentially a component of your phone, it's added storage media. Also, once formatted as adoptable the file system is altered to be in parity with your phone's internal storage memory (ext4) and it's encrypted so the card will only work on your phone (the encryption key is stored in your phone). An adoptable microSD card is not usable as transfer media, you need to migrate all the data back to your phone and reformat it as removable again so it can be used in both your phone and your Sandisk MP3 player (cards formatted as removable have a FAT (Microsoft's File Allocation Table) file system, which is usable in both on your phone and your Sandisk.

But if your microSD card is formatted as removable and it's causing those problems once mounted in your Sandisk, that's a different problem. What kind and capacity card is it? Have you tried using this card in another device or on a computer, and does it have problems there too?
    05-16-2017 11:20 AM