hi well i had my lg stylo 2 for some time then one day i dropped it and it hit the back of it i didnt really check it till i got home then when i got there the phone screen turned on when i presed the power button but i couldnt see anything but a green line coming across the sreen and everytime i power it on it will show the same screen but then i just gave up and let it on my bed and when i came back i tried to turn it on and it worked but then this mornin it did the same thing and i dont know what is wrong with it?
    05-17-2017 07:51 AM
    hi well i had my lg stylo 2 for some time then one day i dropped it and it hit the back of it i didnt really check it till i got home then when i got there the phone screen turned on when i presed the power button but i couldnt see anything but a green line coming across the sreen and everytime i power it on it will show the same screen but then i just gave up and let it on my bed and when i came back i tried to turn it on and it worked but then this mornin it did the same thing and i dont know what is wrong with it?
    Hello there.

It sounds like the drop damaged the device and it could range from a damaged screen or the internal parts inside of the phone were damaged.
    05-17-2017 09:10 AM