I charged my Nexus 6 last night just fine. I went to bed and woke up to a fully charged phone. It even worked in the car a short time later, charging like normal. After class today, though, my phone simply won't charge. At all. Not in my car, not at home, nothing and nowhere. I DESPERATELY need my phone for work and other things, and am more or less SOL without it. PLEASE help me get my phone working again?
    05-18-2017 06:19 PM
    I charged my Nexus 6 last night just fine. I went to bed and woke up to a fully charged phone. It even worked in the car a short time later, charging like normal. After class today, though, my phone simply won't charge. At all. Not in my car, not at home, nothing and nowhere. I DESPERATELY need my phone for work and other things, and am more or less SOL without it. PLEASE help me get my phone working again?
    Hi There!

That stinks! I suppose it is possible that the charging port went bad. I'd try to spray some compressed air into the micro USB port first to maybe clear any dust off the pins inside there. However, don't panic! The Nexus 6 does have wireless charging built in. You can pick up a charging puck for fairly cheap. This would make a great charging alternative if the port has gone bad!

Best of luck!
    05-19-2017 02:43 PM