I am using galaxy s8 after i click some pic and try viewing from camera app it is also displaying all watsapp and downloaded images also is there any way to change settings so i can see only camera pics from camera app?
    05-19-2017 12:52 AM
    If the camera app is using the "gallery" app to display the new picture from the camera, that is just what the gallery app does.

Try a different picture app. I really like "piktures" by Diune:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diune.pictures
    When it is launched by my camera app, it requires manual navigation to see any pictures not in the "camera" folder.
    05-19-2017 04:20 PM
    Hello,

I have the latest Galaxy S8 and was about to show a friend of mine a picture I took. Let's say that by me pressing that button, he could see some interesting picture me and my girlfriend send each other, which made me quite annyed by the way this option being enabled. I used to have the S6 edge plus and never had this issue before.

How can I fix this?

Also to other S8 users, am I the only one slowly starting to regret switching my old phone with this one? This phone is having a lot of flaws, wannabe Iphone, unnessasairy functions, like the bixby button and the sensor being on the back. Not hating but this phone is starting to annoy me more than a phone should.
    05-21-2017 08:07 PM