I am trying to download my photos to my laptop using a USB connection. Photos are all there in the phone gallery but unable to access them on the laptop using file explorer. USB option is set to MTP, done everything similar posts have instructed. Even tried copying all photos to another folder (DCIM2) and the Downloads folder. After doing so, photos again do not show up in folder when viewing on laptop.

Please help! My phone is at maximum storage capacity and displays error messages that all systems may not be functioning properly and cannot receive texts. Could this be the problem? If so, how do you remove the photos that are taking up all the storage that are causing this problem in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your time.
    05-19-2017 03:54 AM
    This worked for me on vaguely similar problems.

On the computer, go to LG's website and download the "bridge" utility.
    While the G4 does not use that utility, the setup will update some drivers that help solve some problems that seem to be from a relatively recent Windows update.

If you plan on keeping the phone for a while, get an SD card for it and put your media files on that.
    While leaving the apps on the internal storage is best, some apps that use lots of space for their data (camera, GPS, maps) will let you choose the SD card for their data storage.
    05-19-2017 04:01 PM