auto clicker app that doesn't require root?

all_bran

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I play a game where I have to make 3 sequential taps, the last 2 need to be very fast, like 50-100ms. That's it! Only needs to do it once when I command/trigger it, NO repetition.

I really don't want to root my phone, it's a work phone. I used to use a great simple little auto clicker on my PC that would make this easy! Looking for something similar for my phone. Thanks!

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I play a game where I have to make 3 sequential taps, the last 2 need to be very fast, like 50-100ms. That's it! Only needs to do it once when I command/trigger it, NO repetition.

I really don't want to root my phone, it's a work phone. I used to use a great simple little auto clicker on my PC that would make this easy! Looking for something similar for my phone. Thanks!

I believe MacroDroid ($2.99 for PRO) is your best option. There is an article here on MakeUseOf that explains the details. I've used it before, and it works quite nicely.

Last edited:

all_bran

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
believe MacroDroid ($2.99 for PRO) is your best option. There is an article here on MakeUseOf that explains the details. I've used it before, and it works quite nicely.

You've used it to program in custom screen tap sequences? I can't seem to find the Action associated with teaching it the tap sequence I want. And that article didn't seem to mention it either. Suggestions?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
You've used it to program in custom screen tap sequences? I can't seem to find the Action associated with teaching it the tap sequence I want. And that article didn't seem to mention it either. Suggestions?

I did some time ago, but I do not recall how to. I am afraid I am out of suggestions if my option does not work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15