About two months ago, my phone experienced some water damage, but two days after that incident, it was back to normal, and almost nothing changed. A week after that, I foolishly forgot to charge my phone as I slept, and I woke up with it dead. I placed it on the charger, yet when I did the flashlight was blinking. I was scared. I tried placing it on the charger, while it was blinking for a couple hours, and to my surprise, it worked. This happened a couple times, as I tend to accidentally fall asleep while browsing on my phone. This time, however, I went to go charge my phone, noticed it was doing the blinking thing again, and was patient. I learned how to manage this problem so it wouldn't be too bad, right? Wrong. I fell asleep as it was "charging" and I woke up three hours later. It was still blinking, and I tried turning it on. It worked, and it turned on to reveal it was at 0%. It then turned itself off. I repeated the steps, letting it blink. It has been around 6 hours. Help, please!
    05-20-2017 06:01 AM
    Water damage? Such damage tends to be progressive.
    05-20-2017 07:05 AM