I've been trying for a few days to upload a video to my instagram and nothing is working. I have a business art account and a personal account and the same video will upload fine to my personal account but not my art account. I've used different videos, previous videos that have uploaded fine, reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, logged in and out, cleared cache and even tried to upload a video from a different phone onto my art account and it still won't do. I've even tried posting with different wifi connections and my mobile data and still nothing. I'm so baffled as to why, off the same phone, I can upload videos to one of my instagram accounts but not the other.
    The message that comes up is simply " Video can't be posted - We're sorry but there was a problem posting your video. Please try again."
    Please please can someone help! Because my business is on instagram I rely heavily on being able to post videos and scheduling what I'm positing when and it's messing everything up! I'd be extremely grateful for some insight as to what is going on! Thanks!
    05-22-2017 07:33 AM