Where to download and install drivers and PC software for Vista x64?

I'm running Vista x64 and would alike to be able to access the Casio C811 address book from my PC.
    05-23-2017 08:48 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It can sometimes be hard to find drivers for old phones on even older computer systems. Let me ask you this -- how are you trying to access your address book? Are you talking about the contacts in your Contacts app? If those contacts aren't saved to your Google account, then I strongly recommend exporting them to a .csv file and then importing them to your Google Contacts. They are then easily accessible from any device that is logged into your Google account.

Also, I would strongly recommend upgrading to a PC with a more recent Windows version, considering the recent widespread ransomware attacks that exploited security flaws in older Windows versions. Remember, Microsoft isn't supporting these older versions any more, so you're wide open to attack. Or, if your computer use is almost exclusively browser-based, consider a Chromebook, which is much more secure.
    05-23-2017 12:18 PM