I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and am having problems with very low voice volume when receiving and making calls over the normal phone network (both cell and fixed line). Note that this is MY voice with the low volume, not the caller's voice volume. The other party can barely hear me.

When I switch to speaker during calls the problem goes away, the other party can hear me clearly. Also this problem does NOT occur when using VOIP like WhatsApp. I've played around with all the volume settings with no success. Any ideas? TIA
    05-27-2017 04:04 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and am having problems with very low voice volume when receiving and making calls over the normal phone network (both cell and fixed line). Note that this is MY voice with the low volume, not the caller's voice volume. The other party can barely hear me.

When I switch to speaker during calls the problem goes away, the other party can hear me clearly. Also this problem does NOT occur when using VOIP like WhatsApp. I've played around with all the volume settings with no success. Any ideas? TIA
    Do you have a case on your phone?
    05-27-2017 04:18 AM
    Yes, but I've tested the phone with the case removed and the problem persists.
    05-27-2017 04:40 AM