Guys, before resetting the phone i copied all the photos to my Desktop Now i reset my galaxy S6 G920F running on android Nougat. After resetting the phone I copied all the photos and videos now all the dates are interchanged. Is there any fix for this?
    05-29-2017 02:14 AM
    Usually, when you put a pic into a phone , it will stamp it with that date regardless of when it was taken..
    05-29-2017 05:30 AM
    There are two sets of dates associated with pictures:
    - file dates, creation and modification (all file types get this). Copying the file from one place to another may or may not change these dates depending on the app doing the copying.
    - EXIF dates, capture and edit. These are imbedded inside the picture in the data section.

The file dates do what the file dates do as defined by the file system and operating system.
    The EXIF dates are the dates everyone cares about.

Many picture viewing apps wrongly look at the file dates when they should be looking at the EXIF dates. If your picture viewing app is getting it wrong, use the app's feedback system to complain to the developer. Then maybe switch to a better picture viewing app.

"Piktures" by Diune gets it right:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diune.pictures
    05-29-2017 01:02 PM