why does my s7 edge show emergency calls only?

A

AC Question

A few days ago my phone refused to pick up the 3 network that I'm on. I have reset the network settings and also factory reset the phone. I have also tried my SIM in another phone and it works, but when I tried another 3 sim in my phone, it did not pick up the network however, I constantly have 2 or 3 bars showing up on my signal.

eststar

May 30, 2017
Visit site
No I meant that it was just a general network reset as in it reset wifi, bluetooth... everything. I've got a SIM only contract and I bought my phone in December it wasn't imported, it is for a European SIM. The SIM status shows that the network is unknown, the service state is out of service and the mobile network state is disconnected.

eststar

May 30, 2017
Visit site
No I meant that it was just a general network reset as in it reset wifi, bluetooth... everything. I've got a SIM only contract and I bought my phone in December it wasn't imported, it is for a European SIM. The SIM status shows that the network is unknown, the service state is out of service and the mobile network state is disconnected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX