is my galaxy s6 broken sim card tray related to my blue solid led light?

A

AC Question

Ok to keep this fairly short im just gonna say that I made a bunch of stupid decisions and I regret them all.

So here it goes, this past friday I droped my galaxy s6 when I got home and it landed flat on the screen, it was all cracked and no picture would come up but the button lights and led light would still work along with the speakers and bluetooth, I learnd that it could be an lcd screen that needed fixing so I bought a new one, thinking I could fix it on my own I ended up prying out my sim card tray while trying to seperate the frame , from the motherboard (im stuipid I know). After this I decided to let this be taken care of by a professional but I notice that when I plugged in the battery again the led light was a solid blue and light blue, I thought it was normal at first but It lasted for about ten minutes before going away and when I tried to press the lock button to see if my home button would light up it would just flash and go away. And if I tried charging it the led would turn red for about five minutes then go to blue again.

I need help

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I think you should listen to yourself when you said "After this I decided to let this be taken care of by a professional". The phone may be toast at this point, but you'll have to decide whether it's worth the repair costs. Good luck :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz