No internal memory - hardly got any extra apps

A

AC Question

LG K8 4G - I am unable to download any apps to this phone due to lack of internal phone memory. I have an SD card but it only saves my images to that. I've looked at various posts but nothing seems to help.

I have Snapchat and Amazon music but I don't think I can move these to an SD card?

Is the only option in reality to buy a new phone? I'm on a contract with this one for another 18 months.

I'm going on holiday and want to use various apps.

Please help.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. You can move your music to the SD card if you haven't done that already. I don't use Snapchat but you may be able to move data from that over also. Your phone should have a file manager app, have you used that to potentially get rid of old files or other data you don't need? If not, then the phone will only hold so much, you'll have to prioritize which apps you think are more important.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech