So, I'm having some problems with my LG Stylo2. These issues can be fixed by simply clearing caches, I'm sure. However, any and all sub-menus of Settings kick me out, a second or so after I start scrolling. Google hasn't helped, no matter how the search is phrased, otherwise I wouldn't be bothering you nice folks with my problems 😊

So, this is what happens step by step:
    >go to settings
    >select "general"
    >select "apps"
    >touch screen to select or scroll
    >menu disappears.
    >screen quickly goes white, then black.
    >screen returns to home, settings menu, or whatever it's called when you view your opened apps.

I would imagine it's a simple work around, I just don't know how to do it...or a horrendous virus. Any advice?
    06-04-2017 02:49 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I don't think you have a virus, nor do I think you need a workaround as something is clearly not working correctly. You say it can be fixed by clearing cache, but have you actually tried that? Is this the only time you see this behavior, while in settings? Having more information would be helpful.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-04-2017 04:41 PM