Since the May 1st update, screens close automatically before i can access any functions. Camera settings, for example - i hit the gear icon, and the settings screen opens and closes before i can touch anything, so i cant use my camera settings! This happens randomly across all my apps. Take eHarmony - I hit the envelope icon to send a message and the "ask a canned question" screen opens. Normally i can dismiss that screen to get to the regular messaging screen. But when i hit the x to close the 'canned' screen, it pops open again and the app wedges so that i can neither dismiss the screen nor get to any other page in the app, such as the home page. PLEASE RESPOND WITH A FIX! MY PHONE IS NOT EVEN PAID OFF YET!
    06-06-2017 08:27 AM
    It's possible to roll back to a previous version of Android, but that essentially will result in a factory reset device. I suggest following the same data backup and then do a factory reset of the newer, more secure, version of Android and see if it fixes your problem.

Here's how to do the re-flash: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...interface.html

Before doing that, you could also try wiping the cache partition.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-06-2017 11:57 AM