My phone is Galaxy j5

I changed my sd card more than 3 times but the problem is still happen , the last time after I encrypted it this problem happened, It says " an error occurred during sd card encryption" and when i try to decrypt the card the same problem happened, I formatted the card and reset my phone to factory setting
    The sd card worked well for 3 days and the problem happened again
    I can plug it into my computer and see my files but am unable to open them When it is plugged into my phone it shows as "SD Card Ready" under storage, but all the applications, music and photos that I had on the card are not showing on the phone.
    06-06-2017 05:58 PM
    My phone is Galaxy j5

I changed my sd card more than 3 times but the problem is still happen , the last time after I encrypted it this problem happened, It says " an error occurred during sd card encryption" and when i try to decrypt the card the same problem happened, I formatted the card and reset my phone to factory setting
    The sd card worked well for 3 days and the problem happened again
    I can plug it into my computer and see my files but am unable to open them When it is plugged into my phone it shows as "SD Card Ready" under storage, but all the applications, music and photos that I had on the card are not showing on the phone.
    I don't know if this will help:

Backup the card's contents to your PC then put the card in your phone and user your phone to format the card. After that copy the backed up content from the PC to the card-in-the-phone via USB cable.
    06-07-2017 04:21 AM
    Sd card is encrypted , files can't be shown in pc also i can't format the card in the phone because it shown " ready " only under the sd card in the storage so I can't unmount or format it
    06-07-2017 08:43 AM
    In that case you need to undo the encryption of the card using the device that encrypted it (i.e. if you used the PC to encrypt the card, its best to use the PC to decrypt it. If its the phone that did the encrypting, the the phone should do the decrypting). If the card is read-only, then copy/backup its contents before doing the decrypting. Wishing you success.
    06-07-2017 08:53 AM