Downloaded videos keep disappearing

Angrypanda9000

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
So, I have been having this problem for a few days now. I download a lot of episodes at once from kissanime using chrome on my phone and view them later using mx player but now if the number of videos exceed ten then random videos will disappear as if I never downloaded them (which I did because I watched them 6 hours ago) I even searched in explore but they were nowhere to be found. This has happened twice so far. please help!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I though Panda's were always happy :) I'm not familiar with kissanime, but do their videos expire? I can't come up with a reason why they would disappear otherwise. That would seem to follow the ten video limit you mentioned.

Angrypanda9000

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I though Panda's were always happy :) I'm not familiar with kissanime, but do their videos expire? I can't come up with a reason why they would disappear otherwise. That would seem to follow the ten video limit you mentioned.

Pandas get angry when they don't have enough bamboo btw I think I know the cause, all the downloaded videos were gone from the downloads section in chrome so maybe chrome automatically deleted them. This was a good lesson will use a proper downloader from now on. Thanks for helping me out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36