I can no longer read the drop-down suggestions on message+ due to black letters on black background.

A

AC Question

When I use message+ to text, sometimes I need to edit what has been written (most frequently if I'm using voice -to-text but sometimes if I'm sloppy in my typing). When I hold my finger over the incorrect word to fix it, a drop-down appears with suggestions. Since the most recent update, the drop-down contains black letters on a black background (not very helpful). Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a way to fix it? (I have a screenshot of this but there isn't an option here)

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, you can't post screenshots until you join the forum. See link below. Have you gone into the settings for Messages+ to see if you can change the background color? if this is the only app you're seeing this in then you should be able to adjust that app.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz