I'm having to factory data reset my phone once a day which is absolutely ridiculous due to my storage space keeps filling up wi with god-knows-what it's feeling i it's filling it under miscellaneous files but when I open miscellaneous files I can't see what's taking up the space there's nothing there there's nothing left on my phone to delete I've uninstalled updates to everything deleted all photos all everything I'm down to the bare nuts yet my memory is full the storage space and when it gets completely full everything shuts down I'm getting extremely pissed off this did not always happen I used to be able to have tons of games tons of music tons of other apps and not ever feel this space up now it feels on its own within a day what is this filling up my storage space and where the hell does it come from how do I make it stop
    06-07-2017 12:16 PM
    Welcome to the forum. What kind of phone do you have and what is the OS version?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-07-2017 12:33 PM