A game I was playing connected all my progress to my Google Play Account, in order to be able to backup your save and transfer data. However, I wanted to reset that progress, and there was no way to do it in the game. So I revoked the apps acess to Google Play Account, then reset my progress. But when I tried to connect to my Google Play Account after reseting in order to link the new, reset progress to the app, it wouldn't let me. It asked me if I wanted to allow the app acess to my google account, and I said yes, and then on the page where I revoked the access from the app, the app appeared again (it disappeared from the list as soon as I revoked access), which should mean the app had permission to access my account again, but after I clicked allow access to my google account, the Google Play Games window that appears at the top of the screen when you log into a game that says hello to you, appeared, then instantly disappeared, without leaving the screen like it normally does. I tried to log in multiple more times, but every time the Google Play Games window appared, and disappeared really fast, sometimes even before it could fully get on screen (I never had to tell my google account to allow the app access again, even after the multiple unsuccessful login attempts after the first one). I am assuming because this is because my Google Account won't allow the app access even after I clicked allow and it reappeared in the app access list. If that is the case, how else can I allow the app to access my Google Account again?
    06-07-2017 11:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you don't mind losing your progress again, try going to Settings>Apps​, select the game, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now try again.
    06-08-2017 05:54 PM