Google Keep and the SPen

A

AC Question

My favorite and much used note taking app is Google Keep. I particularly like the way it converts my awful screen handwriting into text. Since updating to Nougat I can no longer use the SPen to hand write a note. When I try I get the message that the Samsung keyboard has stopped. I use the Swiftkey keyboard as my default. Any clues about how to get the SPen recognized for hand writing that will convert to text - something that SNotes doesn't appear to do?

TechnologyTwitt

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
My favorite and much used note taking app is Google Keep. I particularly like the way it converts my awful screen handwriting into text. Since updating to Nougat I can no longer use the SPen to hand write a note. When I try I get the message that the Samsung keyboard has stopped. I use the Swiftkey keyboard as my default. Any clues about how to get the SPen recognized for hand writing that will convert to text - something that SNotes doesn't appear to do?

Since getting the Note 8, I'm using Google Keep a lot and would love to hand-write notes instead of typing (although swipe is very simple & effective).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy