battery drops from 100% to like 97 % when i unplug it ?? and once it goes on 90% it charges slow. but after that it works fine .
    06-09-2017 03:41 AM
    It can be a battery callibration problem, you could try to fully drain your battery and then fully charge it. If that doesn't work, you can google for a calibration app (I think that they require root access)
    06-09-2017 12:33 PM
    Welcome to the forum. I would have to disagree with @Wumble advice to drain your battery as that is not recommended by any of the manufacturers, and is unnecessary in this case. As noted, the percentages for battery shown by phones are not very accurate. I usually leave my phone on the charger about 30 minutes past when it shown 100%. As long as you know the relative charge level you're good in any case. If it does bother you, then as noted a calibration app may help.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-09-2017 01:00 PM
    Welcome to the forum. I would have to disagree with @Wumble advice to drain your battery as that is not recommended by any of the manufacturers, and is unnecessary in this case. As noted, the percentages for battery shown by phones are not very accurate. I usually leave my phone on the charger about 30 minutes past when it shown 100%. As long as you know the relative charge level you're good in any case. If it does bother you, then as noted a calibration app may help.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Draining your battery is like alcohol: a little of it doesn't hurt, too much does hurt. Actually, charging a battery to 100% is also a bad thing.
    06-09-2017 01:26 PM