How to Import & Lock my customized layouts between launchers?

NYKrumrie

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Moto Z Force - Latest Android 7.0

I've recently been playing around with launchers. I spent a lot of time getting my Nova (free) Launcher to look how I wanted it to as far as Home Screen, App icon placement, Folders etc.. Then I wanted to try ZenUI. I could have sworn in a YouTube video there was something said about how you can import the layout of the last launcher used. I really like the ZenUI launcher. However I don't want to have to go & redo all the work I did to Nova Launcher on ZenUI. Am & being crazy or just lazy thinking there is a way to import & lock the layout I create in 1 launcher & have that same layout sync with other launchers?

AGReklaw

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
You can backup Nova's settings. It also has an import function, but I don't know which launchers it supports. (At least within Nova Prime there is a import function...) Check ZenUI's settings to see if it also have an import function.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
When you install ZenUI, it should ask if you want to import the settings from another launcher. That's about the only time you get that choice. (And it may not import layouts, like your home screens.) You may have to uninstall ZenUI, then reinstall it. (I hope you didn't uninstall Nova. If you did, reinstall it first, and use the saved settings to set it up, then uninstall ZenUI and reinstall it.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12