hey there. for about half a year ive had a 32 GB sd card for my phone and during that time the phone keeps giving me the warning "SD cadrd Ejected Unexpectedly". as it turns out i found out that the card is at the maximum external storage size my phone can take (32GB) so im not sure if it has to do with that. i was wondering if anyone else has had these problems and has a way to fix it as its only the 32GB one that is doing it. i have 2GB, 4GB and 8GB cards and they all work fine. cheers.
    06-14-2017 06:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does the card work in other devices? If not, the card might be corrupt. Go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    06-14-2017 02:03 PM
    hey. yeah the sd card works in any other device though when i put any sd card into the computer the computer says i should scan and fix it. tried that multiple times and it says theres nothing wrong and then tells me to scan agin. even hapens on brand new cards. i can use all the files as normal though.
    06-15-2017 03:56 AM
    When you scanned the card, was it with chkdsk?

Also, try running SD Insight, to see if the card is valid or counterfeit.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2017 11:11 AM
    hey! the SD card itself is the real deal the app says it is made by SanDisk so no problems there but im not quite sure what you are on about with the chkdsk. could you possibly run that by me again and i can only check. can i use chkdsk on windows 10?
    06-26-2017 07:34 AM
    not quite sure what you are on about with the chkdsk.
    Chkdsk is a Windows program for checking the physical condition of data storage media. Yes, Win10 has it. Once you have the SD card mounted as a drive, right click and you should see an option to run chkdsk.
    06-29-2017 11:34 AM
    Ok so heres the latest. The SD card has been formatted twice now and i am still yet to do the chkdsk but im now wondering if its due to the phones RAM (1GB) or even the fact that the max external storage the phone can handle is 32GB anyways.
    07-03-2017 04:20 PM