My Library widget

CaliberSRT400

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
My son accidentally uninstalled the Google play my library widget. How can I get it back without a factory reset? When I say uninstalled I mean it's not even a selection in the widget drawer. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From the other thread you're participating in (https://forums.androidcentral.com/g...-then-disappeared-completely.html#post5841878), I see that you have an LG G6.

When you look at your Widget list, does it show each individual widget, or does it show categories? For example, on some phones, it might show "Google Play (3)," which means that there are 3 widgets related to Google Play. By tapping that entry, the 3 individual widgets then show up for selection.

It's also possible that the My Library widget is no longer available, which could be due to an update to the Play Store or to the phone's software. My Nexus 6P on 7.1.2 doesn't have that widget either (Play Store version is 7.9.32).

CaliberSRT400

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From the other thread you're participating in (https://forums.androidcentral.com/g...-then-disappeared-completely.html#post5841878), I see that you have an LG G6.

When you look at your Widget list, does it show each individual widget, or does it show categories? For example, on some phones, it might show "Google Play (3)," which means that there are 3 widgets related to Google Play. By tapping that entry, the 3 individual widgets then show up for selection.

It's also possible that the My Library widget is no longer available, which could be due to an update to the Play Store or to the phone's software. My Nexus 6P on 7.1.2 doesn't have that widget either (Play Store version is 7.9.32).

It was uninstalled. I couldn't stop him in time. I know a reset will bring it back but don't want the hassle. This is on an LG G6

Fiasco

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Your son didn't uninstall it. Google seems to have pulled the widget.

On my device, Play Store updated overnight to 7.9.32 and all Play Store widgets disappeared. Others are reporting the same thing.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay