A few days ago my phone stuck in a bootloop.

I was using Google Chrome until my phone showed a 5 second countdown to a reboot (as if I was pressing the Power button for a few seconds), I pressed the Back button which canceled the countdown. A couple of seconds afterwards the countdown reappeared so I let the phone reboot. Since then its bricked.

The phone acts in the following manner:
    1) Black screen
    2) LG logo appares for about 10 seconds
    3) Black screen again
    4) LG logo appares for about one second.
    5) Repeat

* This happens the moment the battery is in the phone.

What I've already tried to do:
    - I have tried to take out the battety and put it back in.
    - I have replaced the battery with a new one.

So it is probably not a battery issue.

I suspect the Power button might be always pressed. To check this I've tired the following:
    - I opened the phone, removed the midframe and exposed the actual power button.
    - I made sure it was clickable and not stuck on the On state.
    - I partialy removed the motherboard, enough to take a look behind the power button. I havn't found any mechanical parts.

--None of these things made any difference--

Furthermore I cannot enter recovery mode no matter what I tried (I am able to enter recovery mode on other phones).
    I conncted the phone to a computer, Interestingly the moment the screen goes black (Step 3) the computer makes a connection sound. But it never detects the phone.

The phone (LG L90 D405) is running Android Lollipop (5.0.1), USB debugging is not enabled and it's not rooted.

Is there anything I can do?

BTW: I have the phone for three years and I can't return it to the place I bought it from (or anywhere else).

This is my first time here. Hope I am not breaking any rules.
    06-16-2017 11:47 PM
    A few days ago my phone stuck in a bootloop.

I was using Google Chrome until my phone showed a 5 second countdown to a reboot (as if I was pressing the Power button for a few seconds), I pressed the Back button which canceled the countdown. A couple of seconds afterwards the countdown reappeared so I let the phone reboot. Since then its bricked.

The phone acts in the following manner:
    1) Black screen
    2) LG logo appares for about 10 seconds
    3) Black screen again
    4) LG logo appares for about one second.
    5) Repeat

* This happens the moment the battery is in the phone.

What I've already tried to do:
    - I have tried to take out the battety and put it back in.
    - I have replaced the battery with a new one.

So it is probably not a battery issue.

I suspect the Power button might be always pressed. To check this I've tired the following:
    - I opened the phone, removed the midframe and exposed the actual power button.
    - I made sure it was clickable and not stuck on the On state.
    - I partialy removed the motherboard, enough to take a look behind the power button. I havn't found any mechanical parts.

--None of these things made any difference--

Furthermore I cannot enter recovery mode no matter what I tried (I am able to enter recovery mode on other phones).
    I conncted the phone to a computer, Interestingly the moment the screen goes black (Step 3) the computer makes a connection sound. But it never detects the phone.

The phone (LG L90 D405) is running Android Lollipop (5.0.1), USB debugging is not enabled and it's not rooted.

Is there anything I can do?

BTW: I have the phone for three years and I can't return it to the place I bought it from (or anywhere else).

This is my first time here. Hope I am not breaking any rules.
    Welcome to AC forums.
    Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
    As crazy as this sounds some people have put the phone in their freezer and it started working.bit doesn't fix the problem but it may give you time to backup your phone. If its three years old it might not be worth fixing but you could buy a cheap one used.
    06-16-2017 11:58 PM
    Welcome to AC forums.
    Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
    As crazy as this sounds some people have put the phone in their freezer and it started working.bit doesn't fix the problem but it may give you time to backup your phone. If its three years old it might not be worth fixing but you could buy a cheap one used.
    Thanks for the quick answer!
    I already have backups, but If It would turn it on I might be able to solve the problem.
    Could you please describe the freezer method in more detail? Does the battey needs to be in the phone? How much time should the phone be in the freezer? And what temperatures should I use? (It feels pretty ridiculus to even write this)

UPDATE: Tried that, put the phone in the freezer for 30 minutes. Sadly even before I put it in, the battery went flat.
    I put it in the freezer, and in made no difference. When I connect it to the charger it just displays 0%, enter a boot loop and returns to 0%. Is there a way to force the phone to cancel the operation of the power button with some button combination?
    06-17-2017 12:14 AM