Ok my phone has 8 gb on board already but it has a 32 gb sd card in it. Now very few of my apps will even move over to the sd card. But. The apps that wont move, or cant move are the very big files. Which means i can only have 3 of my favorite games downloaded and then all of my storage is full and then things start not working properly how can i fix this? I have a.lg treasure
    06-17-2017 11:43 PM
    Ok my phone has 8 gb on board already but it has a 32 gb sd card in it. Now very few of my apps will even move over to the sd card. But. The apps that wont move, or cant move are the very big files. Which means i can only have 3 of my favorite games downloaded and then all of my storage is full and then things start not working properly how can i fix this? I have a.lg treasure
    Welcome.

I don't know that you can fix it. It's a problem that many users of low-storage devices face.
    I occasionally use a 4gb device, compared to which 8gb would feel like vast open plains of unlimited wilderness.
    06-18-2017 04:35 AM
    Warm welcome to AndroidCentral @Denaceverett 😃 Thanks for joining us.

Unfortunately this is one of the main problems people run into with low storage devices. As you have found out, there isn't much space for you to download Apps that you want.

However, we can free up a little space which may make things run a little smoother but is not to be used to install more apps. This involves clearing Application 'cache'.

It's done slightly differently on each phone but I'm sure you can find your way. What we need to do is, open Settings -> Storage & USB -> Internal Storage -> Apps.

From here, you can methodically go through each app and clear the Cache. If the cache is less than 15mb then I wouldn't worry about it and rather leave it.

NB: don't click on the 'Clear Data' button. I've included a picture below to possibly help a little. 😃
    Attached Thumbnails How  to get a good use out of my phones storage-17662.jpg  
    06-18-2017 05:52 AM
    Of the apps that use lots of storage space (camera, GPS, maps, some games, email), check the app settings for each to see if they have an option to store there data on the SD card.
    06-18-2017 11:33 PM