I have a ZTE blade. It starts but once I put in my password it cant start android, possibly because I disabled google bar? It went crazy on my phone all of a sudden which is why I stopped it but then my battery died and I havent been able to get into my phone since and thats the only change I made. I have a few recent photos on the internal storage that I want before I reset it so I hooked it up to the laptop but it brings up the driver folder and even after I install it I cant access the phone. If I plug the usb cable in before I put the password in then it gives me a bunch of options on the phone like transfer photos using camera software etc, but regardless of what I choose nothing happens on the computer even after I unlock the phone. I thought that once the drivers were installed the files would be available? Sorry if this is a little jumbled, I'm not super techy! I normally back my phone up but I've only had this one for a month and the laptop hasnt been here so I dont know what it would do normally. Any suggestions appreciated!
    06-18-2017 02:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you been able to charge the battery and turn the phone back on?
    06-20-2017 03:40 PM