My asus zen pad z580 would not charge

A

AC Question

I left my asus zen pad z580ca on for about a week and then come back n try to turn it on. Nothing happen. When u try to charge it all I got was a usb logo along with a battery bar under it. Won't turn on. I was wonder if is the cheating port

Mr_Eman-man

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Hi there! A few questions about your tablet just to clarify what the problem you are experiencing is. Did you mean you left it charging for about a week, and when you came back and tried to turn it on nothing happened? Are you using the AC wall charger that came with the pad, or is it an AC plug adapter you had laying around from another device? Has your pad ever been damaged? How old is the Asus pad? Let me know, and I'll see what we can come up with to help you out. Cheers!

fc3s1314

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for taking time to answer my question.
I'm using the factory type c charger and cable that came with it. And no I did not left it charging for whole week. I was using it one day then went on vacation with the family. It was on standby mode I think for the whole week. And when I came back I went to turn it on and the sub symble with battery bar thing spear when I try to turn it on. I thought maybe the battery was just dead after a whole week. So I went to charge it like normal. About 2 hrs latter went to check on it again same thing nothing happen.